- This week I was inducted into a secret society of individuals united in a cause of good. I would compare us to societies such as the Men in Black or the Order of the Phoenix, but even that is way too much information, and I don't want to have to kill any of you.
- Upon receiving my official invitation to join this crew of elite individuals, I was inducted into a group conversation. To quickly catch up on all items of business I had missed, I scrolled up to read all previous messages, and found a discussion of my worthiness to join the cause.
- MN: I like the idea of Melece. She's fun. And fair.
- LA: Yeah I agree, I think she has a level head about things.
- BR: She is very extreme on many topics, but level beaded.
- Headed, lolz.
- MN: She's intricately beaded.
- It's nice.
- I don't think she has a history of yelling at people.
LB: I second the Melece being intricately beaded
- MN: I messaged Melece and she hasn't gotten back to me yet. Soooo. But we may consider starting a new conversation since we talked about her up there and also I just said this so that's awkward if we add her. Hello. Just discussing whether you're crazy or not. Lalala
- LB: Melece is a beautiful pillow.
- That should make it all good.
- MP: The kind with beading around the edges that is uncomfortable to lay on but it is fine because it is so pretty and decorative.
- Okay. We will just add her then. Melece, when you get in this group, know that we consider you in high regard. Also beads.
- *MN added you.*
- MN: Hello Melece. Awkwardness ensuing.
- You're an extreme, decorative pillow. I am an extreme snuggie. I like to think.
- LB: Yayyyy Hi Melece!
I think everyone wonders what people say about them when they're not around, but I feel pretty confident with knowing that some people discuss whether I'm level beaded or not.
|I feel pretty, oh so pretty!|